Sunday 2 August 2009

Something Weird Has Happened

I don't generally get all weird and emotional but I have a little lately... it's very strange. I get tears in my eyes for the oddest reasons, maybe I'm pregnant? Perhaps not. I've also become a fan of sad songs. I will hopefully snap out of this craziness very soon but for now, here are some of the lyrics to songs that I've fallen in love with recently:

'You used to call me your angel
Said I was sent straight down from heaven
You'd hold me close in your arms
I loved the way you felt so strong
I never wanted you to leave
I wanted you to stay here holding me

I miss you, I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know'

~ Miley Cyrus, I Miss You

'Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away?
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
You are not alone
I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
You are not alone'

~ Michael Jackson, You Are Not Alone

'He says he's so in love
He's finally got it right
I wonder if he knows
He's all I think about at night
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do'

~ Taylor Swift, Teardrops On My Guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment